- Millor Battery’s Smart BMS improving SOC accuracy and reducing driver’s range anxiety.
- Millor Battery’s Active Thermal Management System increasing operation capabilities (Aggressive use, ultra fast charging, cold and hot climates).
- Real taylored solution regarding CUSTOMER’s requirements with minimum time to market.
- World’s highest safety features and standards improving reliability with Monkey’s SEF maintenance system (Also remote diagnosis possibilities).
- World’s lowest weight, allowing extra range and improving vehicle handling (>30%).
- World’s highest life cycle, reducing range loss and improving total cost of ownership (Also 2nd life possibilities) (>>50%).
- Total R100.rev2 compliant + Intensive R&D laboratory development and validation.
- Designs are always according to R100 ESS regulations and validated with testing (Over temperature, undertemperature, overvoltage, undervoltage, shortcircuit, mechanical integrity, fire tests, etc), ISO 6469 and 38.3 UN compliant (needed for battery transport).
- Strong experience with laser, ultrasonic, and spot cell welding manufacturing apart from classic technologies.
- Cell, module and pack modelling and validation in battery laboratory with high power state of the art cyclers and thermal chambers.
- Experience working with all cell format, chemistries, and manufacturers for the last 12 years and use of state of the art cells thanks to partnerships with AAA class manufacturers.
- Life expectancy of all BP’s is empirically demonstrated by real ageing in laboratory under real demand profiles.
We don’t develop just batteries, we only join if we are asked to develop the World’s best of its class battery.
OTHER R&D SPECIAL PROJECTS
REFER - CATALAN PROJECT
SECOND LIFE BATTERIES IN STATIONARY APPLICATIONS
GREENCHARGE - EUROPEAN PROJECT
STATIONARY STORAGE FOR RECHARGING APPLICATIONS
FIA - FORMULA E